Call to Speak with an Enrollment Specialist
Understanding Medicare Seminars
Join Us at an Upcoming Seminar
We know Medicare can be complicated, and we want to help you understand all of your options when it comes to choosing a KelseyCare Advantage plan. We invite you to attend one of our free seminars or one-on-one meetings led by our health plan specialists.
During our free, one-hour Medicare group seminars, our health plan specialists present information to all Medicare beneficiaries on:
- Original (also called Traditional) Medicare (Parts A and B)
- The four parts of Medicare (A, B, C, D)
- Medigap plans (Medicare supplemental coverage)
- Medicare’s prescription drug coverage (Part D)
- Options for retirees
- Medicare Advantage plans, including KelseyCare Advantage plan options
The purpose of the seminars is to provide information to help you determine which Medicare plan is right for you. The seminar schedule varies, but our seminars are typically held at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic locations for your convenience. There’s also a Q&A session at the end of each seminar to further assist you with any questions you may have.