Your Voice Matters
In March, it will be time for our KelseyCare Advantage members to complete the annual Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) survey.
Members are randomly selected to complete this survey by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) about their experiences with and ratings of their health care providers and their KelseyCare Advantage plan.
Common questions on the survey include:
- What is the ease of getting needed care and seeing specialists?
- What is the ease of getting appointments and care quickly?
- Do your doctors communicate well?
- Are your healthcare services coordinated well?
- Is information that you need provided to you quickly by the plan?
- Is it easy for you to get prescriptions filled?
The survey results will be made public by CMS in the Medicare & You Handbook published each Fall and on the Medicare Plan Finder at medicare.gov. If selected, please make your voice heard by completing this important survey.