Discrimination Is Against the Law
KelseyCare Advantage complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. KelseyCare Advantage does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. KelseyCare Advantage:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, and others)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact KelseyCare Advantage Member Services. If you believe that KelseyCare Advantage has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Attn: Appeals and Grievances Department
P.O. Box 841569
Pearland, TX 77584-9832
Toll-free: 1-866-535-8343 (TTY:711)
You can file a grievance in person, by phone, by mail, or fax. If you need help filing a grievance, KelseyCare Advantage Member Services is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, or by mail or phone at:
Complaint forms are available at HHS.gov.