COVID At-Home Tests
Free COVID-19 at-home tests are available at https://www.covidtest.gov. At-home rapid COVID-19 tests bought online, at a pharmacy or retail store are not covered by your Medicare Advantage or Medicare Supplement plan.
Get free at-home COVID-19 Tests
Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order 4 free at-home COVID-19 tests. If you haven't already, order yours today. Starting next week, Every home in the U.S. will be able to order an additional set of 4 tests.
Need help placing an order for your at-home tests? Call 1-800-232-0233 (TTY 1-888-720-7489)
About the At- Home COVID-19 Tests
The tests available for order:
- Are rapid antigen at-home tests, not PCR
- Can be taken anywhere
- Give results within 30 minutes (no lab drop-off required)
- Work whether or not you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Work whether or not you are up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines
- Are also referred to as self-tests or over-the-counter (OTC) tests