Call to Speak with an Enrollment Specialist
Preparing to Enroll in Texas' Best Medicare Advantage Plan
KelseyCare Advantage takes the confusion out of enrolling in a Medicare Advantage plan. We’re with you every step of the way through the enrollment process to answer your questions and make it as easy as possible to become a member.
In order to enroll in KelseyCare Advantage you should have the following documents ready:
- Your current Medicare ID Card (Red, White and Blue Card)
- Insurance card/information for a retiree employer or union plan that you intend to keep
- Emergency contact information if you wish to list (not required)
If you need assistance you can call 713-442-2273 and our Health Plan Specialists, who are licensed agents, can answer all of your questions and work with you to switch to a KelseyCare Advantage Plan that is right for you.
You can easily apply online to become a member, either directly through the KelseyCare Advantage secure site or through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center.
Becoming a member over the phone is also an easy process. Call 713-442-JOIN (5646) and one of our friendly representatives will walk you through the application process.
This process generally takes around 10-15 minutes.
If you’re more comfortable enrolling by mail, we make that easy, too. Simply call 713-442-JOIN (5646) to request an application. Once completed and signed, return it in the pre-paid, self-addressed envelope.
Next Steps After Enrolling
Once you enroll in KelseyCare Advantage, we'll take care of the rest:
- Our Enrollment Department will review your application and verify your information.
- We’ll send it to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, which will also review your application.
- After that review is complete, we’ll send you a letter confirming enrollment with KelseyCare Advantage with your effective date.
- You'll receive your new member ID card within a few weeks.
We're Here to Help
If you have any questions during the enrollment process, our health plan specialists at 713-442-JOIN (5646) are more than happy to help. We’re available:
- October 1 - March 31, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week
- April 1 - September 30, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday