Call to Speak with an Enrollment Specialist
Prepare to Enroll
Apply for a Medicare Advantage Plan
KelseyCare Advantage takes the confusion out of enrolling in a Medicare Advantage plan. We’re with you every step of the way through the enrollment process to answer your questions and make it as easy as possible to become a member.
You can easily apply online to become a member, either directly through the KelseyCare Advantage secure site or through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center.
Becoming a member over the phone is also an easy process. Call 713-442-JOIN (5646) and one of our friendly representatives will walk you through the application process.
This process generally takes around 10-15 minutes.
We’re happy to meet with you to help you complete your application. Just call a KelseyCare Advantage health plan specialist at 713-442-JOIN (5646) to set up an appointment.
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re currently not accepting in-person appointments. Please call us or contact us online for assistance until further notice.
If you’re more comfortable enrolling by mail, we make that easy, too. Simply call 713-442-JOIN (5646) to request an application. Once completed and signed, return it in the pre-paid, self-addressed envelope.
Next Steps After ApplyingOnce you apply for KelseyCare Advantage, we'll take care of the rest:
- Our Enrollment Department will review your application and verify your information.
- We’ll send it to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, which will also review your application.
- After that review is complete, we’ll send you a letter confirming enrollment with KelseyCare Advantage with your effective date.
- Within a few weeks, we’ll send you a member ID card.
We're Here to Help
- October 1 - March 31, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week
- April 1 - September 30, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday