Speak With a Member Services Representative
Free Rides to and from Medical Appointments
We understand that transportation to and from medical appointments is an important benefit for many members. KelseyCare Advantage offers free Medicare Transportation Benefits.
When you schedule your ride, you will get a text, email, or call confirming that your ride has been booked. You’ll receive a second notification that your ride is on the way. When your appointment is over and you’re ready to be picked up, call 713-KCA-RIDE or 855-931-7433. This service is free with your KelseyCare Advantage membership!
Two Types of Transportation
- Standard Transportation is for members who need rides to and from medical appointments, but who are able to walk without assistance. When you contact KelseyCare Advantage to schedule the ride, a Lyft driver will pick you up.
- NEMT Transportation is for members who need a ride with additional accommodations, such as a vehicle that’s wheelchair accessible. When you contact your KelseyCare Advantage Concierge to schedule the ride, transportation will be provided by NEMT (Non-Emergency Medical Transportation).
Schedule a Ride
- Member’s first and last name
- Member’s KelseyCare Advantage ID number and date of birth
- A good contact number
- Your medical appointment time
- Your pick-up and drop-off location(s)
- What type of medical appointment you have
- If you will have additional passengers
- If this is a recurring appointment (for services such as dialysis, physical therapy, etc.)
- If you are hard of hearing or sight impaired