Speak With a Member Services Representative
Free Rides to and from Medical Appointments*
We understand that transportation to and from medical appointments is an important benefit for many members. KelseyCare Advantage offers free Medicare Transportation Benefits.
When you schedule your ride, you will get a text, email, or call confirming that your ride has been booked. You’ll receive a second notification that your ride is on the way. When your appointment is over and you’re ready to be picked up, call 713-KCA-RIDE or 855-931-7433. This service is free with your KelseyCare Advantage membership!
*Transportation is not a covered benefit in the Essential Select and Rx Select plans.
Two Types of Transportation
- Standard Transportation is for members who need rides to and from medical appointments, but who are able to walk without assistance. When you contact KelseyCare Advantage to schedule the ride, a Lyft driver will pick you up.
- NEMT Transportation is for members who need a ride with additional accommodations, such as a vehicle that’s wheelchair accessible. When you contact your KelseyCare Advantage Concierge to schedule the ride, transportation will be provided by NEMT (Non-Emergency Medical Transportation).
Schedule a Ride
- Member’s first and last name
- Member’s KelseyCare Advantage ID number and date of birth
- A good contact number
- Your medical appointment time
- Your pick-up and drop-off location(s)
- What type of medical appointment you have
- If you will have additional passengers
- If this is a recurring appointment (for services such as dialysis, physical therapy, etc.)
- If you are hard of hearing or sight impaired